Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hostess 100 Calorie Packs

A few days ago, my sister and I were doing a little shopping at Target. While we were standing in the check out line, I saw a shelf with boxes of Hostess 100 Calorie Packs just waiting to be picked. The chocoholic in me said "It's only $2.99 and 100 calories. Do it! Don't be chicken, ya chicken!" So, I picked up the box. I looked over it and put it down back on the shelf. I picked it up for the last time and handed it to my sister. The little voice wins again!

I have to admit, when I opened it and before I took a bite, I thought it would taste horrible. How could it be 100 calories and not taste like cardboard? Well, Hostess apparently knows how to make us woman happy! These are amazing! The first initial bite may make you want to put it down. Don't! Keep taking bites. You definitely will not regret it.

The creamy center is like taking a bite into a cloud. It's really really yummy AND fluffy. I wish I had bowlfuls of the center. That's how good the filling is!

The spongy cupcake is what it should taste like- a cupcake. They can become addicting. Because 3 of them (they're tiny cupcakes) come in one pack, you'll keep wanting more. These tiny cupcakes are moist and not dry at all! The icing on top tastes like heaven! The icing isn't too sweet. And if you're like me, you eat the icing first before eating the rest of the cupcake.

Chocoholics around the world would really enjoy these- even if they don't necessarily realize this product exists!

I absolutely love these little cupcakes and will certainly buy more!

Visit http://www.hostesscakes.com/100/ to find out more about the Hostess 100 Calorie Packs.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com