Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to CD Reviews!!

Well hello there!! Welcome to Confetti Dreams Reviews! Reviews will be just about anything under the sun! Electronics, music/movies, services, handmade items, food, etc. So why did I do this? Well frankly, don't you like to know what people think of something before you actually buy/use it? Me too! It is much easier to know what to buy and how you believe it will work out for you. I also love blogging and finding new things to use or that my family may like. It's really fun for everyone!

If you would like for me to review your product/service, please e-mail me at confettidreamsreviews@yahoo.com (I know, a very long e-mail address!) Also e-mail me if you have any suggestions for items I should review. I am open to any and all ideas!

Oh yeah, let me tell you a little about myself. I am a 24 year old single woman from Texas. I will be attending college to get my Bachelors Degree in Psychology. I have a twin sister, 3 cats, and 1 dog who is currently in a state of uncertainty. He was hit by a car earlier this evening, still very much alive and we don't see him dying. I love music (any kind, please!). I love anything green, black, blue, red, or pink.

So, welcome to the beginning of a review blog!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com